“Our physicians deliver care with compassion, professionalism and confidentiality.”
- Experience with screening, physical assessment and referrals in our Women’s Center
- Experience providing testing and counseling in our Behavioral Health Center
- Community acceptance of our HIV work, particularly our Housing Program for People with AIDS
- Close ties with health departments and community-based support agencies
- Experience deploying street outreach workers and strong administrative and clinical commitment to our vision.
- A part of HIV FOCUS Gilead Sciences Inc. we offer FREE Routine HIV screening for ages 13-64
HIV/AIDS is one arena where SMC has historically had a strong history of inter-agency collaboration. Staff participate in HIV-related service planning bodies in the Atlanta Metropolitan area.
We have strong partnerships with the Gilead Sciences Inc., United Way’s Ameri-Corps volunteer program and with a number of HIV/AIDS services organizations, including Positive Impact, St. Joseph-Mercy Care, AID Atlanta and others. Southside Medical Center Inc. has the resources to housing, Medicaid, Medicare, rent assistance, behavioral health and others.