HIV/AIDS can be a rather difficult topic to discuss with loved ones, let alone seek out a professional’s assistance. Whether you are seeking prevention, testing, or counseling, Southside Medical Center is proud to offer unparalleled compassionate care and comprehensive counseling for patients who may be diagnosed with HIV/AIDS as well as advanced examinations for those looking to prevent it. We warmly invite you to schedule a personal consultation with one of our experienced providers and take the next step towards a greater peace of mind.
Why consider Southside Medical Center for HIV/AIDS prevention, testing and counseling?
- We have extensive experience with referrals, screenings, and physical assessments in our Women’s Center
- We have exceptional experience providing testing and counseling in our Behavioral Health Center
- We are proud to have community acceptance of our HIV/AIDS work, particularly our Housing Program for People with AIDS
- We hold close ties with numerous health departments and community-based support agencies
- We possess experience deploying street outreach workers and strong administrative and clinical commitment to our vision.
- We are a part of HIV FOCUS Gilead Sciences Inc.
- We offer FREE Routine HIV screening for ages 13-64
HIV/AIDS is one arena where SMC has historically had a strong history of inter-agency collaboration. Staff participate in HIV-related service planning bodies in the Atlanta Metropolitan area. Our physicians deliver care with compassion, professionalism and confidentiality.
We have strong partnerships with Gilead Sciences Inc., United Way’s Ameri-Corps volunteer program and with a number of HIV/AIDS services organizations, including Positive Impact, St. Joseph-Mercy Care, AID Atlanta and others. We are also proud to offer resources to housing, Medicaid, Medicare, rent assistance, and behavioral health among others for our patients.
Who is an ideal candidate for HIV/AIDS prevention, testing, and counseling?
Virtually anyone above the age of 13 can highly benefit from a screening if you have not been previously diagnosed with HIV/AIDS. As well, anyone who has been diagnosed can highly benefit from counseling sessions with our compassionate staff.
Schedule your consultation!
Southside Medical Center is proud to provide the highest quality health and wellness care to our patients in the greater Atlanta area and beyond. Our providers, who possess years of expertise, are committed to producing exceptional primary health care along with a wide range of related services. Contact us today to schedule your initial consultation and take the next step towards leading a happier, healthier, and brighter future.
Know your status and get FREE HIV testing in Atlanta GA, only at Southside Medical Center TODAY!