Responsible to the Chief Financial Officer or his designee for completion of all assigned duties. Must have knowledge of business correspondence and financial transactions/ activities.
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Types financial correspondence, memoranda, reports and related office material into final format.
- Receives and deposits self-pay collections.
- Receives incoming mail, visitors, and telephone calls.
- Maintains files and makes appointments for the Chief Financial Officer.
- Assists Accounts Payable and charge entry with input and the ability to take charge in the absence of the clerks.
- Acts as liaison in coordinating activities of the department.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to plan and organize.
- Ability to meet and deal effectively with people; follow oral and written instructions.
- Knowledge of good English usage, spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Must carry out all functions in accordance with pre-established procedures and meet deadlines established for the Department.
A.A. Degree in Accounting or related area. Must be proficient in Excel, QuickBooks, and Word. Must have at least three years experience in a business environment and secretarial administrative training.
Requires sitting for long periods of time. Working in an office environment. Some bending and stretching required. Working under stress and use of telephone required. Manual dexterity for use of computer keyboard.
Work is performed in an office environment. Involves frequent contact with staff and the public. Works under pressure at times in meeting deadlines. Contact may involve dealing with staff, patients and the public.
Click Here to Apply