GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION:
Performs routine administrative, clerical and office duties. Responsible to the Director of the Southside Behavioral Lifestyle Enrichment Center for performance of all duties. Must have knowledge of good English usage, spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Ability to meet and deal effectively with people; follow oral and written instructions and type well.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF POSITION DUTIES:
- Types routine and/or confidential correspondence and compiles data for input into reports.
- Receives incoming mail, visitors, and telephone calls.
- Maintains calendar and makes appointments as instructed.
- Ensures office supplies are maintained.
- Types materials needed for all program staff.
- Participates in weekly and monthly staff meetings. Prepares and distribute minutes.
- Develops and maintains filing system.
- Develops and maintains an updated filing system for patient records including pulling and filing patient records.
- Other duties assigned by Director.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of good English usage, spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Ability to meet and deal effectively with people, follow oral and written instruction.
- Ability to operate routine office equipment.
High School education or equivalent with the ability to type 50-60 wpm with minimum mistakes
Click Here to Apply