JOB TITLE: Home Health Director – Suncrest Home Health/Southside, LLC
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
We have an exciting immediate opening for a Home Health Director. In this pivotal position you will be responsible for strategic planning, growth and overall administration and oversight of the Home Health services. You will supervise a skilled staff including office administration, RNs, LPNs, Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists and Social Workers. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of program policies and procedures to ensure long‐term success. You will be need to be available to act a back‐up should the need arise due to staff scheduling. Our current client base is Fulton and Dekalb counties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure staff are engaged in the appropriate number of encounters per week and meet internal and external benchmarks.
- Review and analyze stats on a monthly basis to ensure compliance with turnaround and throughput time frames.
- 3+ years of home health, social services or community nursing required.
- Previous leadership/management a plus.
- Comprehension and understanding of Medicaid/Insurance required.
- Oversee documentation of Suncrest Home Health contracts.
- Review invoicing of Suncrest Home Health contracts.
- Provide resolution to elevated client, billing, and provider issues.
- Review and approve time off and ensure appropriate coverage.
- Complete yearly reviews and Corrective Action Plans as necessary.
- Flexibility in work hours and work location.
- Ability to work independently and in cooperation with others.
- Reliable transportation.
- Excellent time management skills
- An energetic and positive approach to the rapidly evolving changes and challenges of a complex client population.
- Manage home health schedules.
- Other duties as assigned.
The position is a traditional Monday – Friday position but additional hours are required when necessary.
Degree nursing required. 3+ years of home health care, social services, community outreach, or community nursing required. Bilingual ability a plus but not required.
Must have current RN license.
Certified Case Manager (CCM) preferred
The ideal candidate will possess critical thinking and execution, relationship development, adaptability, flexibility, communication, technical and professional knowledge. Employees are required to be professional and respectful at all time. You will need to be able to prioritize based on rapidly changing environment.
Must possess intermediate operation knowledge of computers and comfort with web‐based applications such as client management databases. Operating knowledge and understanding of client databases also needed. Intermediate level of Word, Excel and Outlook preferred.
Must have reliable transportation, be able to drive, and have a clean driving record and motor vehicle insurance that meets state required minimums.
Physical Requirements and Working Environment:
This position requires the manual dexterity sufficient to operate phones, computers, and other office equipment. Must be able to perform duties in patient’s home.