Reports directly to the Director of Human Resources. Types routine correspondence and prepare information/material for required reports and training. Schedule interviews and meetings and assist with orientation/onboarding of new employees. Prepares verifications and assists with mail, as needed.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF POSITION DUTIES:
- Prepares job announcements and postings for internet, newspapers, and interoffice postings
- Complete s pre-employment screenings for qualified applicants.
- Schedules and coordinate interviews.
- Maintains files of current applicants and prepares responses for applicants not selected.
- Ensures that background checks, and when necessary, drug screens, are conducted.
- Maintains departmental files/records.
- Prepares paperwork for verification of new employees.
- Maintains job description file.
- Responsible for preparing and sending employee three-month and annual evaluations.
- Assists with audits.
- Prepares reports, as requested.
- Order supplies for the department.
- Responsible for acknowledgement of employees’ birthdays.
- Assists with outgoing mail and sorting all incoming mail for the corporate office and satellites.
- Assists with handling complaints as needed.
- Performs other related duties as requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Basic knowledge of computer applications and human relations are essential.
- Familiar with policy and procedures of corporation.
- Must hold high degree of standard for confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees and the public.
- Must exhibit professional conduct at all times.
- Ability to follow written instructions.
- Ability to use mature judgment in the performance of duties.
- Must be flexible and dependable.
- Ability to prioritize work in meeting deadlines.
Degree preferred. Human Resources experience or a combination of training and experience. Must have good personal qualities, basic knowledge of computer applications and human relations skills are essential. Bilingual a plus.
Click Here to Apply