JOB TITLE: Marketing Assistant
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION: Provides comprehensive support to the Director of Marketing
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF POSITION DUTIES: Assists with, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Assists Marketing Director with implementing Marketing Strategies
- Coordinate and attend Marketing related meetings for medical center
- Create, Post and manage SMC’s social media channels (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter)
- Create flyers and signs for the medical center
- Assist with monthly Staff Newsletter with content and photos
- Assist with Event Planning and Fundraising
- Maintain updated SMC Directory
- Ensure locations have Marketing Materials monthly
- Assist with keeping SMC website up to date
- Assist with Marketing efforts at all SMC locations
- Assist with promotional items, print orders etc.
- Assist with creating video promotions for medical center
- Familiar with IMovie editing or another editing system
- Must be familiar with operation and maintenance equipment
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign a plus
- Minimum of two (2) years of college
- Must possess exceptional communication skills
- Ability to relate to others in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to organize and maintain office files, records and forms
- Demonstrates good work habits and use of time management skills
- Bilingual a plus
WORKING HOURS: This is a full-time position requiring at least 40 hours per week, with occasional overtime. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 – 5:00, with a 30 minute lunch break.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING ENVIROMENT: This position requires the manual dexterity sufficient to operate phones, computers, and other office equipment.
Job Type: Full-time
This job description does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed. Employees occupying the position will be required to follow any other‐related instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by their supervisor.