Reports to the Executive Assistant/HIPAA Officer. Assist with, but not limited to, the following task:
- Responsible for monitoring and responding to all incoming email requests for appointments.
- Schedule new patients and follow-up appointments for routine and non-routine medical services using NextGen.
- Provide timely responses to all email requests, typically same day
- Check system for any existing appointments already made by patient online
- Proceed to schedule in NextGen if there are no appointments showing scheduled
- Ensure that all appointment confirmations are communicated to patients via email and by phone
- Keep track of all appointments scheduled using a spreadsheet or other form of tracking device
- Provide excellent customer service to all patients
- Perform other duties as assigned
High school diploma or GED and six (6) months to one (1) year experience working in customer service. Previous Doctor’s office experience or working in a hospital setting a plus.
Commensurate with Training & Experience
Department of Human Resources