GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
Performs administrative office duties. Deal effectively with patients in person and on the phone.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF POSITION DUTIES:
- Greet patients and visitors and direct them to appropriate person and/or office.
- Answer incoming calls and route them appropriately.
- Maintain appointment schedule in Patient Management System.
- Assist at the front desk during down time as needed.
- Work in fast paced and high volume environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent. Must have at least one (1) year of customer service experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrates the ability to listen skillfully.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Takes the initiative and has the ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal communication.